Powered By Blogger

Friday, September 20, 2013

Genghis and GiGi's

Here's how my day 2 went, not as good as I had hoped....I had a few bites of a GiGi's cupcake.  I guess I just won't have a treat this weekend.  It was good though.  :)


Yesterday, since Brylee didn't have preschool and Roger and I were both off, we took Brylee to the Children's Museum.  It was soooo much fun!! She really enjoyed it.  We took her a while ago but she was just too young still to really play with it and just too short to reach a lot of the games and play things but now it's perfect!  She got to build and race cars, build and race a boat, gas up a car, build a house, be in a music video, cook, grocery shop, put on a puppet show, and arts and craft...oh and she did a little rock climbing as well.  We were wore out to say the least!  I got some cute pictures though!

 doing a little grocery shopping

 Making a print

 Some construction

 Pumping some gas

 
Lunch was yummy! Stir fry at genghis grill. 
 
And a cupcake....notice my bite...lol
 
After we got home we visited Sweetie, her grandmother, then she and I went to the gym for just a little cardio.  All in all a good day.
 
Maybe if I am lucky I will get another post up for today's food log and highlights.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment